Social media has become a powerful force in today’s culture and represents an opportunity for marketers to directly reach their customers.
This seminar will highlight the current platforms and marketing options in the international social media landscape.
You will learn how to create a targeted strategy to most effectively use the social media platforms that fit your company’s goals and targeted markets.
You will discover how to create a framework for consistently branding your company through social media.
- Create a targeted strategy to most effectively use the social media platforms available
- Present customized content to communicate your message
- Create a framework for consistently branding your company online
Outline of Topics
- Overview of the social media landscape
– Strengths, weaknesses, and uses of social media platforms
– Which platform(s) fits company goals and target markets
- Branding online
– Overview of branding related to social media
– Specific tips for branding online
– Ways to create a framework for consistency
- Creating brilliant content
– The purposes that content can serve past just selling a product
– How to use content to further organizational goals
- Social media with teams
– Creating guidelines for online interaction
– Tools to organize team workflow
- Overview of the newest tools and trends in social media
When: March 11-18 | 5.30-7 PM
Cost: 100,00€ + VAT for 2 virtual seminars
Kinda Wilson is a marketing instructor at the Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business and CIMBA Italy.
Her marketing and business experience ranges from working with corporations and nonprofits to founding start-up companies.
Wilson is a teacher at heart and is passionate about bringing these business and marketing concepts to life for her students.
Her textbook Modern Marketing Principles and interactive case simulations are used by universities internationally.
Per ulteriori informazioni: email@example.com | + 39 0423 932120 |